Qualified Candidates Needed!!!
The African Civil Aviation Commission (AFCAC) wishes to announce, in line with the AFCAC Service Code, that the following vacancies will be available at its Headquarters based in Dakar, Senegal:
|Post Ref.||Designation||Job Description|
|P/2017/01||Aviation Security & Facilitation Expert||download profile|
|P/2017/02||Environment Expert||download profile|
|P/2017/03||Safety Expert (Airworthiness)||download profile|
The Commission encourages all interested persons to forward their applications directly to AFCAC using any of the following:
- Fax Number: + 221 33 820 70 18
- Address: Route de l’Aéroport Léopold Sédar Senghor, BP:8898 Dakar, Senegal
The deadline for receiving applications is 26 April, 2017.
Please note that:
- AFCAC may decide at any time not to continue with the recruitment process regarding any of the positions taking into consideration the prevailing circumstances at the relevant time;
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered;
- Applications not submitted in accordance with the indicated format may also be rejected;
- Applications submitted electronically should be in Word or PDF format;
- Suitably qualified African women are strongly encouraged to apply;
- Only applicants who are under serious consideration will be contacted and interviewed;
- AFCAC will not respond to queries regarding information on the status of the vacancies.
DURATION OF APPOINTMENT
Appointment will be on a three year fixed-term non-career basis (first year is probationary).
OBLIGATIONS AND PRIVILEGES
AFCAC staff members are international civil servants subject to the authority of the Secretary General and may be assigned to any activity.
AFCAC staff members are expected to conduct themselves in a manner befitting their status as international civil servants.
The Benefits of AFCAC Staff members will be those included in the Seat Agreement between AFCAC and the Host State (Senegal).
CLASSIFICATION OF POSTS AND STAFF
The classification of posts and Staff will be in accordance with the AFCAC Service Code.
SALARIES AND ALLOWANCES
The salaries will be in accordance with the AFCAC Service Code.
The allowances will also be in accordance with the AFCAC Service Code.