The African Civil Aviation Commission (AFCAC) wishes to announce, in line with the AFCAC Constitution and Service Code, that the vacancy hereunder will be available at its Headquarters based in Dakar, Senegal:
The Commission encourages all interested persons to forward their applications directly to AFCAC using any of the following:
➢ Fax number: +221 33 820 70 18
Route de l’Aéroport Léopold Sedar Senghor
BP 8898 Dakar
The deadline for receiving applications is 25 February, 2019
Please note that:
- AFCAC may decide at any time not to continue with the recruitment process regarding any of the the position taking into consideration the prevailing circumstances at the relevant time;.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered;
- Applications not submitted in accordance with the indicated format may also be rejected;
- Applications submitted electronically should be in Word or PDF format dully signed on the letter;
- Suitably qualified African women are strongly encouraged to apply;
- Only applicants who are under serious consideration will be contacted and interviewed;
- AFCAC will not respond to queries regarding information on the status of the vacancies.
DURATION OF APPOINTMENT
Appointment will be on a term of three (3) years fixed-term non career basis (first year is probationary).