The African Civil Aviation Commission (AFCAC) wishes to announce, in line with the AFCAC Constitution and Service Code, that the vacancy hereunder will be available at its Headquarters based in Dakar, Senegal:
The Commission encourages all interested persons to forward their applications directly to AFCAC by email to :
Applicants should submit :
- Employment Form (Click to Download)
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Scanned copies of relevant certified educational qualifications
- Any additional document that may be stated as required.
Please note that for Professional Staff Category, any Candidates whose State of nationality has not fulfilled its financial obligations to AFCAC over a period of two (2) years or more will not be considered in accordance with Article 18 of AFCAC Constitution
Deadline for receiving applications is 23 February, 2022.
Please note that:
- AFCAC may decide at any time not to continue with the recruitment process regarding the position taking into consideration the prevailing circumstances at the relevant time;
- Applications received after the deadline shall not be considered;
- Applications not submitted in accordance with the AFCAC application format ( or without the Employment Form) will also be rejected;
- Applications submitted electronically should be both in Word and PDF format;
- Suitably qualified African women are strongly encouraged to apply;
- Only applicants who are under serious consideration will be contacted and interviewed;
- AFCAC will not respond to queries regarding information on the status of the vacancies.
DURATION OF APPOINTMENT
Appointment will be on a term of three (3) years renewable once only for a further term of three (3) years.
OBLIGATIONS AND PRIVILEGES
The Secretary General and all other AFCAC staff members are international civil servants subject to the authority of the Plenary and the Bureau.
The Secretary General and AFCAC staff members are expected to conduct themselves in a manner befitting their status as international civil servants.
The Benefits of the Secretary General and AFCAC Staff members will be those included in the Seat Agreement between AFCAC and the Host State (Senegal).
CLASSIFICATION OF POSTS AND STAFF
The classification of posts and Staff will be in accordance with the AFCAC Service Code.
SALARIES AND ALLOWANCES
The salaries will be in accordance with the AFCAC Service Code. The allowances will be in accordance with the AFCAC Service Code.