The African Civil Aviation Commission (AFCAC) wishes to announce, in line with the AFCAC Constitution and Service Code, that the vacancy hereunder will be available at its Headquarters based in Dakar, Senegal:
The Commission encourages all interested persons to forward their applications directly to AFCAC using any of the following:
- Address: Route de l’Aéroport Léopold Sedar Senghor ; BP 8898 Dakar-Senegal
Applicants should submit :
- Employment Form
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Scanned copies of relevant certified educational qualifications
- Any additional document that may be stated as required.
Please note that for Professional Staff Category, any Candidates whose State of nationality has not fulfilled its financial obligations to AFCAC over a period of two (2) years or more will not be considered in accordance with Article 18 of AFCAC Constitution
Deadline for receiving applications is 05 Mars, 2022.
Please note that:
- AFCAC may decide at any time not to continue with the recruitment process regarding the position taking into consideration the prevailing circumstances at the relevant time;
- Applications received after the deadline shall not be considered;
- Applications not submitted in accordance with the AFCAC application format (or without the Employment Form) will also be rejected;
- Applications submitted electronically should be both in Word and PDF format;
- Suitably qualified African women are strongly encouraged to apply;
- Only applicants who are under serious consideration will be contacted and interviewed;
- AFCAC will not respond to queries regarding information on the status of the vacancies.
DURATION OF APPOINTMENT
Fixed term contract of three (3) years, with renewal subject to satisfactory performance (first year is probationary).
OBLIGATIONS AND PRIVILEGES
AFCAC staff members are public servants subject to the authority of the Secretary General and their conditions of Service are regulated by the AFCAC Service Code and Manuals.
AFCAC staff members are expected to conduct themselves in a manner befitting their status as international public servants.
CLASSIFICATION OF POSTS AND STAFF
The classification of posts and Staff will be in accordance with the AFCAC Service Code.
SALARIES AND ALLOWANCES
The salaries and the allowances will be in accordance with the AFCAC Service Code.