Written by Mohamed D. Wade
Category: Sample Data-Articles
- Develop and harmonize common rules and regulations for the Aviation Security,
- enhance the efficiency of aviation industry
- Ensure a strong Culture of Security in all member States
- Ensure a strong Aviation Security system.
- Encourage the exchange of AVSEC information amongst African States
- Mitigation of the key risks to the security of passengers and work closely with
- Airline operators and Airport Authorities
- Identify and monitor existing types of security risks to civil aviation and advice
- member states to implement SARPs
- Adopt and promote new or amended measures to improve security for air travelers in Africa while promoting efficient border crossing procedures.
- Assist States to improve security through technical cooperation programmes
- Ensure the timely implementation of ICAO provisions and SARPs
- Assist States in addressing security related deficiencies through the aviation security mechanism and technical cooperation programmes