Written by Mohamed D. Wade
Category: Sample Data-Articles
- Develop and harmonize common rules and regulations for the safety
- Enhance the efficiency of aviation industry
- Maintain a strong Culture of Safety in all member States
- Encourage the establishment of common and seamless ATM management system.
- Establish a strong Aviation Safety system
- Mitigation of the key risks to the safety of passengers and work closely with Airline and Airport Authorities
- Identify and monitor existing types of safety risks to civil aviation and advice member states to implement SARPs
- Ensure the timely implementation of ICAO provisions and SARPs
- Assist States to resolve deficiencies through regional remedial plans and the establishment of safety oversight organizations at the regional or sub-regional level.
- Encourage the exchange of safety information amongst African States
- Promote the timely resolution of safety-critical items identified by regional Planning and Implementation Groups (PIRGs) and regional Aviation Safety Groups
- Support the implementation of safety management systems across all safety-related disciplines in all African States.