Strengthening the Rule of Law in African Aviation
- Encourage States to sign, accede and or ratify the New AFCAC Constitution which entered into force on 11 May 2010;
- Ensure that States implement all AFCAC Plenary Resolutions;
- Request States to promote the integrity, autonomy and visibility of AFCAC as the Specialized Agency of the AU on Civil Aviation matters in Africa;
- Encourage African States to sign and ratify International Air Law Instruments such as the Cape Town Instruments (2001), the Modernized Rome Convention done at Montreal 2009 and the AVSEC Convention and Protocol dealing with New and Emerging threats to Civil Aviation done at Beijing in September 2010;
- Continue to work with the AUC and other stakeholders in the development (implementation) of a the Common African Civil Aviation Policy (AFCAP).