Fellowships for AFCAC Member States 2018/2019
Under the subsisting MOU between the General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) of UAE and the African Civil Aviation Commission (AFCAC), the GCAA is dedicating 20 fellowships for the year 2018, offered by specialized training centers in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Al Ain, to AFCAC member states. The list of courses, terms of fellowships and application procedures are appended below.
Terms of Fellowships
The UAE GCAA will be responsible for:
- Cover the costs of the training program in full
- Booked hotel accommodation for the training duration
- Pre-arranged pick-up from the Airport/Hotel/airport
- An amount of AED 150/-as daily per Diem
- An amount of AED 100/-paid cash for daily transport from Hotel/training
- However, the costs related to travel arrangements will be borne by the nominating organization.
- Each States should not exceed 2 candidates
- All training applications should be completed and endorsed by the nominating organisations before 04 April 2018.