Fellowships for AFCAC Member States 2019/2020
Under the subsisting MOU between the General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) of UAE and the African Civil Aviation Commission (AFCAC), the GCAA is dedicating 20 fellowships for the year 2019, offered by specialized training centers in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Al Ain, to AFCAC member states. The list of courses, terms of fellowships and application procedures are appended below.
- Training Plan
- Registration Form (to be duly completed 45 days prior to the starting date of the course)
Terms of Fellowships
The UAE GCAA will be responsible for:
- The training fees and training material;
- Daily allowance of AED 150/= (i.e. from the start of the course up to the last day of the course);
- Hotel accommodation, (for the training duration, I.e. one day before course commencement (after 2 pm) and one day after the course (till 12 noon);
- Pre-arranged pick-up from the Airport to the hotel forth and back;
- Daily transport allowance of AED 100/= paid cash from the hotel - training center - hotel.
Also note that all costs related to travel arrangements will be borne by the nominating organizations.
Furthermore, please note that your State should nominate not more than 2 (two) candidates and if more than one candidate is nominated, please indicate which candidate should take priority.
The Training Application Forms must be completed electronicallyandshouldbe endorsed by the nominating organizations.